~m0shi m0shi~

This blog is not active until further post.

c0oL h0m0sapiEn

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

thisLITTLEtime


just so happend how i wish i could go back in time
the time what we call our stupid little time
the time we laugh out more than the others do
the time when happiness is just mingle moving with you
i miss that, dont you miss it too?
i wonder.

i would rather to say that i am having a break from love.
just away, might be a holiday, 
at this moment i couldn't find even myself
so better if i go back and find what have i been missed
new life would not change me 
it will only enrich me perhaps
give me time clock peeps,
i will use it wise.

the picture of me also kind of different from those time
aging, scars, also do with pimples i guess
it change how i look in the outside
but not in me, inner self
i am no further different than who i was
those time, yes, those time.
come back to me. 
no matter how.
expecto petronum !







No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers